MATH-Inic is a series of special Math courses that transforms children: from Math haters to Math lovers, and Math lovers to Math masters. It introduces fun, fast and easy ways of computing Math problems and enriches traditional Math classroom lessons through new solving techniques. MATH-Inic also enhances brainpower through Mental Math exercises.
Yes, we can jump start your children’s interest in Math. They will learn to enjoy Math and will never be intimidated by the subject for the rest of their lives.
MATH-Inic gets the best of different Math techniques and combines them into a program that is easy to understand and fun to do. Some of the principles incorporated into MATH-Inic are from the following:
- LEFT BRAIN MATH. The left brain processes information in an analytical and sequential way. It looks at the pieces first before putting them together to get the whole. Most Math subjects are taught this way.
- RIGHT BRAIN MATH. The right brain is visual and intuitive. It looks at the whole picture before processing the details. Right Brain Math uses graphic images and patterns, making it easier for young learners to understand.
- MENTAL MATH. This involves computing for exact answers without the use of pen and paper and other aids. This taps various Math methods such as Vedic Math, which even NASA is said to use.
MATH-Inic delivers results! With MATH-Inic, your children will:
- Enhance their brainpower through mental math exercises
- Solve Math problems in less time than it takes to find a calculator
- Dramatically improve their grades in Math and other subjects
- Increase their chances of passing scholarship and entrance exams in prestigious schools such as UP, Ateneo, La Salle and Philippine Science High School
MATH-Inic is the perfect complement to the Mathematics curriculum currently being taught in your school. MATH-Inic can help you get an INSIDE track to Math.
With MATH-Inic, you will:
I mprove your basic Arithmetic and Mathematical skills;
N urture your interest in Math and thus improve your grades in Math and other subjects;
S how you that Math can be fun, fast and easy;
I ncrease your chances of passing scholarship, high school and college entrance, licensure and board examinations;
D evelop your analytic and problem solving skills; and
E nhance your brainpower through mental Math exercises.
MATH-Inic encourages innovation and creativity in problem solving. With practice, not only can you perform lightning-fast calculations, improving your performance during exams and raising your grades, it can also increase your self-esteem.
MATH Horizons for ages 4 to 8
Broadens students’ numeracy skills and awareness
MATH Builder for ages 8 to 10
Gives students a good foundation of needed Math skills
MATH Booster for ages 10 to 12
Further hones students Math skills and abilities
MATH Master for ages 12 to 17
Prepares students for higher level Math concepts and applications
WE WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH
Receive math shortcuts, free chapters from forthcoming books, MATH-Inic news, promos and more when you sign up.