Math made fun, fast, and easy!
August 16, 2023
Dear fellow Vedic Math lover,
Help your students to compete and win in national and International Math competitions!
Be one of our Area Facilitators (AFs) for the last of three training events leading up to the biggest and most prestigious VM competition in the world, the International Vedic Mathematics Olympiad of 2023 (IVMO 2023).
Lead them in joining the 4th Philippine National Vedic Mathematics Olympiad (4th PNVMO) on October 7, 2023.
As an AF, you will be the key contact person for the students and teachers in your area, and crucial in accrediting VM coaches. You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Free enrollment to a special review course for VM competitions. (Regular course fee: P2,500). This consists of 10 video recordings about almost all topics covered in all six categories of VM competitions.
- 30% discount on books, other review webinars and courses offered by MATH-Inic Publishing and MATH-Inic Online until the end of November 2023.
- 40% commission from the P300 entry fee of each participant.
An Area Facilitator may be appointed for a school, school district, schools’ division, town, or province. As an AF, your key functions are to:
- Invite students and teachers to participate in the 4th PNVMO with the goal of competing in IVMO 2023.
- Help train the participants by sharing review materials and links to VM sites provided by MATH-Inic Philippines.
- Recommend VM coaches for accreditation by MATH-Inic Philippines. Only those who have completed the Vedic Mathematics Teacher Training Course (VMTTC) or those who have passed the Foundation Level Distinction (Level III) will be recognized as coach for both national and international competitions.
- Collect the entry fee of P300 per student for each event and remit 60% (P180) for each entry. The deadline for registration of participants will be on September 30, 2023.
- Monitor the conduct of the participants during the contests.
The Area Facilitators are an integral part of our move to continue dominating the international Vedic Math Olympiads. In IVMO 2021, with nearly 500 participants competing from nine countries, the Philippines got 75% of all the awards given. The Filipinos, aside from topping four of the five categories, won total of 35 gold, 70 silver and 107 bronze awards.
In IVMO 2022, the Philippines showed that its victory in the previous Olympiad was no fluke when our Mathletes registered an even better performance – with 1866 participants from 11 countries, the Filipinos topped five out of six categories and won a total of 152 gold, 329 silver and 530 bronze awards, which is 90% of the total awards given.
So, register to be one of the Area Facilitators now!
You only need to register via this form: https://bit.ly/4thPNVMOAF if you have been an AF the 3rd MVMNC. If not, you also have to pay the P1,000 AF fee.
We look forward to making a difference in the world of Vedic Math and in the lives of our students with you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to your favorable response. Thank you very much!
Virgilio Y. Prudente
Founder, MATH-Inic Philippines
Honorary Life Member, IAVM