skip to Main Content

Invitation to be an Area Facilitator

February 24, 2022

Dear fellow Vedic Math lover,

We would like to invite you to be an Area Facilitator (AF) for the two nationwide Vedic Math competitions this year, namely, the 2nd MATH-Inic Vedic Math National Challenge (2nd MVMNC) on April 24, 2022 and the 3rd Philippine National Vedic Mathematics Olympiad (3rd PNVMO) on June 5, 2022.

These two events aim to prepare our students for the 2nd International Vedic Mathematics Olympiad (IVMO 2022) which will be held on September 2022.

It would be recalled that last year, with the experience our students gained from participating in those events, the Philippines dominated the IVMO 2021.  With over 600 participants competing from 9 countries, the Philippines got 75% of all the awards given. The Filipinos, aside from topping 5 of the 6 categories, won total of 35 Gold, 70 Silver and 107 Bronze awards.

We will again follow the age categories and the topics that will be used in the IVMO:

            Primary –   11 years and under

            Junior – 13 years and under

            Intermediate – 16 years and under

            Senior – 18 years and under

            Open – any age

However, for the local events, we will have a Beginners Category for learners 9 years old and younger.

An Area Facilitator (AF) may be appointed for a school, school district, schools’ division, town, or province.

The functions of the AFs will be:

  1. Invite students and teachers to participate in the local events with the goal of competing in the IVMO 2022.
  2. Help the participants to train by sharing with them review materials and links to VM sites to be provided by MATH-Inic Philippines.
  3. Assist MATH-Inic Philippines in accrediting VM coaches. For the 2 national events, only those who have completed the Vedic Mathematics Teacher Training Course or those who have passed the Foundation Level Distinction will be recognized as coach.     
  4. Collect the entry fee of P250 for each event and remit 60% or P150 for each entry. The remaining 40% will be retained by the AF to cover any local expenses.
  5. Monitor the conduct of the participants during the contests.

Here is the updated schedule of Vedic Math activities and webinars: https://www.math-inic.com/blog/revised-schedule-of-vedic-math-activities-in-the-philippines/

A registration fee of P1000 shall be charged those applying for local facilitators but they are entitled to the following benefits:

  1. Free enrollment to the 5-session Beginners/Primary review webinars (course fee: P1,000) which will start on March 1, 2022.
  • 50% discount (worth P2, 750) on the “Algebra Made Easy as Arithmetic” course which will start on March 5, 2022.
  • 20% discount on books, review webinars and courses offered by MATH-Inic Publishing and MATH-Inic Online.

You can register for Area Facilitator here: https://bit.ly/AF_Form_2022.

If you have further questions, you can e-mail us at [email protected].

Best regards,

Virgilio Y. Prudente

Founder, MATH-Inic Philippines

Honorary Life Member, IAVM

Back To Top